We are currently looking to recruit 2 x Leisure Attendants to join our expanding business.
The Leisure Attendants will be based at Lees Brook Community School in Derby and will work a variety of evenings and weekends, commencing in September 2017.
We currently have a vacancy for an full-time experienced Office Administrator at our Head Office based at Shirebrook Academy.
February will see the return of the popular Mini-Dribblers programme at Frederick Gent School.
Every Saturday 10.30am – 11.15am starting Saturday 4th February 2017 for girls and boys aged 4-6 years old.
We are delighted to announce from 3rd January 2017, Frederick Gent School in South Normanton will become our eleventh community lettings venue!
As the festive period approaches please be aware of the following closures:
– Head office – Wed 21st December 2016 until reopening on Tues 3rd January 2017
– Community Lettings venues (Derbyshire) – Wed 21st December 2016 until reopening on Tues 3rd January 2017
– Community Lettings venues and office (Calderdale) – Sat 24th December 2016 until reopening on Tues 3rd January 2017
We are seeking to appoint members of staff to join our department of Leisure Attendants.
We’re currently advertising vacancies across a number of sites in Chesterfield and Mansfield with working hours between 16:00 -22:30 Monday to Friday and between 08:00 -20:00 during weekends, dependent upon bookings.
We are excited to announce our Spring/Summer 2016 Friday Night Football League at Shirebrook Academy. Join us this season and take advantage of our special offer for a limited time only, read on for details!
The E11EVENS League is designed to attract participants from all backgrounds and players who aren’t currently playing ‘traditional’ football. Perfect for groups of friends or work colleagues and individuals who aren’t currently playing football mid-week.
Our Derbyshire FA E11EVENS League follows a standardised format:
• 50 minute fixtures (25 minutes each way)
• 14 week seasons based on 8-team league
• FA Affiliated 3G Surface
• Roll on, Roll off subs
• Register as many players as you need, new player registrations until arrival each week
• FA Qualified Referees
• Sin Bin and Blue cards not traditional disciplinary procedures
• Adapted off-side rules
• Reduced administration for teams and players
• 18:30 and 19:30 KO each week, preferences will be considered
Register your team and players, find the Seasons fixtures on the FA FullTime website, turn up each week, pay and play!
Take advantage of our special offer celebrating the start of British Summer Time. Register your team before 17:00 on Friday 8th April and pay just £44 deposit then £44 per fixture, just £4 per player. Receive free insurance and league affiliation if you’re the first two teams to register! If that wasn’t enough, complete all league fixtures and we’ll refund your deposit. Be quick we only have limited availability!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your registration pack and enter your team today!
Facilities for All are excited to be hosting several Football Education Courses in conjunction with Derbyshire FA in our facilities across Derbyshire.